Are Hershey Hugs gluten free?
Quick answer: Yes Hershey Hugs and traditional silver-wrapped Hershey’s kisses are 100 percent gluten-free.
Mare sure you check out are Brachs Conversation Hearts gluten free and are Reese Peanut Butter Hearts gluten free!
Ingredients list for Hershey”s Hugs Milk Chocolate and White Creme Candy!
Taken directly from the Hersheyland website, the ingredients in Hugs Milk Chocolate and White Creme Candy include:
- Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, PGPR, Natural Flavor)
- Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil)
- Skim Milk
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Contains 2% or Less of:
Other gluten free articles you should check out!
- Is Cool Whip gluten free?
- Are Snickers gluten free?
- Is Silk almond milk gluten free?
- Are Pop Tarts gluten free?
- Is Nestle hot chocolate gluten free?
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earnfrom qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Leave a Reply