Are Reese Peanut Butter Hearts gluten free?
Quick answer: No. According to Hershey’s, the only varieties of Reese’s peanut butter cups that are not gluten-free are the seasonally shaped items. This includes Reese Peanut Butter Hearts.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Ingredients list for Reese’s Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts!
- Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milk Fat, Lactose, Lecithin, PGPR)
- Contains 2% or Less of:
- Milk Chocolate
- Skim Milk
- TBHQ & Citric Acid (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
- Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)
Other gluten free articles you should check out!
- Is Cool Whip gluten free?
- Are Pop Tarts gluten free?
- Is Silk almond milk gluten free?
- Is Nestle hot chocolate gluten free?
- Is Swiss Miss hot chocolate gluten free?