The ultimate list of Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes for dinner! No dull chicken breast dinners here- only easy recipes for weight loss. Most of these easy chicken breast recipes use only a few ingredients and can be made for two or a whole family in a crockpot, instant pot or on the stove!
Be sure to check out my tasty beef recipes for dinner recipe round up!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- What meals can be made with chicken breast?
- How do you cook chicken breast without drying it out?
- What’s the best way to cook chicken breast?
- 26 Keto Chicken Wings Recipes!
Healthy grilled chicken breast recipes for dinner!
- Preserved Lemon and Yogurt Marinated Chicken
- One Skillet Italian Chicken
- Greek Chicken Marinade
- Chicken Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Quinoa and Zesty Crema
- Baked Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Milanese with Cherry Tomato and Arugula Salad
- Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken
- Chicken Yakitori Recipe
- Honey Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Dairy-Free Tuscan Chicken Skillet with Orzo
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Caldo de Pollo, or Mexican Chicken Soup
- Stunning Restaurant Quality Chicken Breast Recipe With Homemade Pan Gravy
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Bowl
- Baked Chicken with Spice Rub
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Sheet Pan Italian Chicken And Veggies
- Chicken Green Bean Mushroom Stir Fry
- Chicken Potato Soup
- Chicken Kabobs in the Oven
- Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Lasagna Stuffed Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Best chicken breast recipes for dinner (page 2)
- Classic Chinese Chicken Salad
- Poached Chicken Breasts
- Easy Baked Lemon Chicken
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Lemon Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- Instant Pot Peanut Noodles With Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken And Rice
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken
- Thai Sweet Chili Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Cast Iron Pan Chicken Breast Recipe
- Singapore Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- 15 Minute Chicken Breasts with Rosemary and Spinach in the Foil
- Air Fryer Chicken Tacos
- Pressure Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken With Broccoli And Tomatoes – Paleo & Whole30
- Easy Marry Me Chicken
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
- Sugar Free Low Carb Orange Chicken
- Low Carb Cashew Chicken
- Creamy Skillet Golden Chicken Limone
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
- Healthy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Grilled Chicken Caprese with Pesto
- Turmeric Black Pepper Chicken
- Healthy and Simple Vegetables with Chicken in the Oven
Best chicken breast recipes for dinner (page 3)
- Creamy coconut chicken curry (AIP, paleo, whole30)
- Healthy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry (gluten free, paleo)
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken With Lemon
- Healthy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Baked Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Parmesan One Pot Pasta
- Instant Pot Chao Ga (Vietnamese Rice Porridge)
- Chicken Shawarma (Air Fryer, Grill and Oven Recipe!)
- Chicken Mei Fun
- Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets
- Creamy Chicken Orzo
- French Onion Chicken Bake
- The Juiciest Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Swiss Chicken
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas
- Oven Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Green Bean Skillet
- Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- Healthy Chicken Pot Pie
- Other recipe round ups you should check out!
What meals can be made with chicken breast?
For gathering or family dinners you can prepare and serve chicken breast many ways including:
- Crunchy garlic chicken.
- Harissa-spiced chicken with bulgur wheat.
- Chicken stroganoff.
- Chicken pasta bake. .
- Easy chicken fajitas.
- Chicken Milanese.
- Cajun chicken pasta.
- Chicken skewers with broad bean hummus.
To get a complete list on what you can make with grilled chicken, click here.
How do you cook chicken breast without drying it out?
To start, brine your chicken in a mixture of water and a few tablespoons of salt for about 20 to 30 minutes. This will boost the natural flavor and moisture of the chicken breasts and will leave you with a super tender piece of meat. This is the one step that will really ensure your chicken won’t be dry or tough.
What’s the best way to cook chicken breast?
The best way to cook chicken breast its to first preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay out seasoned chicken breasts on parchment. Roast in preheated oven for 13 to 18 minutes, until chicken is just cooked through.
26 Keto Chicken Wings Recipes!
Chicken wings are a popular option for keto meals because they are naturally high in fat and have zero grams of carb. But, without a variety of low carb recipes, you can end up eating the same flavors. This collection has some of the best crispy and saucy whole chicken wings recipes that are great whether you are following a keto low carb diet or not. Enjoy!
Healthy grilled chicken breast recipes for dinner!
Chicken breasts are convenient, but they can also be your mortal enemey in the kitchen. They have the potential to be taste amazing, but if you’re not careful they can turn out disgustingly dry. Have no fear! I’m here to bring you healthy chicken breast recipes that will reignite your love for chicken breast!
Preserved Lemon and Yogurt Marinated Chicken
Preserved lemon chicken is marinated with tangy yogurt creating a vibrant and full flavored recipe the entire family will love.
One Skillet Italian Chicken
This delicious flavor Skillet Italian Chicken is a satisfying meal prepared in one pan for easy cleanup. You can’t go wrong with this no-fuss dinner prepared in just 30 minutes!
Greek Chicken Marinade
Bring all the classic Greek flavors to your kitchen table with this easy and delicious Greek Chicken Marinade. Made with lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs, this chicken marinade takes just minutes to whip together and calls for only a handful of fresh ingredients.
Chicken Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Quinoa and Zesty Crema
A lightened-up version of the classic dish. This is a very versatile dish, and you can easily swap the quinoa for lettuce or cauliflower rice. The zesty crema adds an additional flavor pop that the whole family will enjoy.
Baked Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts
Easy recipe for the best thin sliced chicken breasts. Minimum preparation, simple seasoning, and only 15 minutes in the oven for the juiciest grilled chicken you can use for pasta, salads, sandwiches and so much more.
Chicken Milanese with Cherry Tomato and Arugula Salad
Chicken Milanese is a classic Italian dish that’s super easy to make and comes together in about 45 minutes. A simple Cherry Tomato Salad with balsamic vinaigrette served over peppery arugula makes a bright side dish perfect to serve up during special occasions. All combine for a restaurant-quality combination!
Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken
You’ll want this spicy and zesty recipe on the grill asap! Grilled Chili Lime Chicken that’s a delicious healthy entree for your next bqq or cookout! It’s gluten-free, paleo, and allergy-free; perfect for pleasing the crowd and awakening the taste buds!
Chicken Yakitori Recipe
This Yakitori recipe is incredibly quick and easy to make, using just 5 simple pantry ingredients! It’s a flavorful Japanese chicken dish that is perfect for weeknight dinners.
Honey Lemon Pepper Chicken
This honey lemon pepper chicken is so easy to make. With no cook time, it is a delicious and you just need a few simple ingredients!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
These healthy buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes are made in just 20 minutes with 5 ingredients. Packed with protein and little fat, this easy meal is sure to be a favourite in your home.
Dairy-Free Tuscan Chicken Skillet with Orzo
This one-pan dairy-free tuscan chicken skillet with orzo is an easy option for a weeknight meal or an impressive date night. Gluten-free orzo cooked with a homemade cashew cream and Italian spiced skinless chicken breasts make this a healthy and hearty meal for all to enjoy.
Low Carb Chicken Fajita Casserole
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious dinner option, look no further than the low carb chicken fajita casserole. Made with freshly cooked boneless chicken breasts, onions, bell peppers, and a sizzling mix of spices, it’s sure to tantalize your taste buds! To keep it low carb, simply omit the traditional flour tortillas or replace them with lettuce leaves or cheese wraps.
Caldo de Pollo, or Mexican Chicken Soup
Caldo de Pollo, or Mexican Chicken Soup, is the best comfort food. No penicillin needed after you eat a small bowl of this delicious soulful goodness. Enjoy!
Stunning Restaurant Quality Chicken Breast Recipe With Homemade Pan Gravy
Create this restaurant quality chicken breast recipe at home. It is served with a savory pan gravy that is easy to make and tastes fantastic with mashed potatoes.
Blackened Chicken Sandwich
Enjoy the flavors of Cajun cuisine in the comforts of your home with this blackened chicken sandwich recipe.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Bowl
Spicy buffalo sauce with cooling ranch dressing and blue cheese is a delicious combination!
Baked Chicken with Spice Rub
This recipe for Baked Chicken with a sweet and smoky spice rub takes your weeknight chicken dish to a new flavor level. A mixture of spices, a little brown sugar, lime juice, and olive is all you need for this moist and juicy simple chicken baking dish.
Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
With only ten minutes of prep time this slow cooker chicken teriyaki is the perfect weeknight dinner! Sweetened with honey you can use this teriyaki chicken on top of rice, spaghetti squash or create a simple chicken salad!
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken And Veggies
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Veggies – a one pan meal that is nutritious, flavorful, and ready in under 30 minutes! Juicy chunks of tender chicken breasts with veggies and a homemade Italian seasoning. Easily customizable and Whole30, Paleo, Gluten and Dairy Free.
Chicken Green Bean Mushroom Stir Fry
This Chicken Green Bean Mushroom Stir Fry is a great weeknight dinner option if you want to pull together a hugely flavorful, quick and easy dish. Also great for meal prep.
Chicken Potato Soup
Poaching chicken in broth instead of water makes this creamy, chunky, vegetable loaded soup deeply savory.
Chicken Kabobs in the Oven
Chicken Kabobs made in the oven are tender, juicy and full of flavor. They’re simple to prepare – no grill required! – with just chunks of juicy chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and pepper. Put the kabobs in the oven and in 15 minutes you’ll be serving dinner!
Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
The Asian-inspired chicken lettuce wraps are craveable morsels of aromatic chicken loaded with fresh vegetables and a creamy peanut sauce on a bed of crunchy lettuce. These healthy chicken lettuce wraps are loaded with bold, delicious flavors that is the best way to make healthy eating taste great!
Lasagna Stuffed Chicken
Get ready for some major comfort food. Lasagna Stuffed Chicken is packed with three cheeses and red sauce for the ultimate low carb chicken meal.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken cacciatore is an easy slow cooker recipe that is hearty, tasty, and perfect for a weeknight dinner. This Crockpot cacciatore recipe is so easy and results in a rich tomato sauce packed with vegetables, lean meat chicken, and flavor.
Looking for more top-rated chicken breast recipes? Check out Peruvian Style Oven Chicken Kebobs and Gluten Free Chicken Soup Recipe !
Leave a Reply