Is Vanilla Coke gluten free?
Quick answer: Yes! Vanilla Coke is gluten-free. All the different flavors Coke, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero are gluten free!
Ingredients List for Vanilla Coke!
Taken directly from the Coca-Cola company website the ingredients in their Coca-Cola Vanilla include CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE.
Other gluten free articles you should check out!
- Are Brach’s Conversation Hearts gluten free?
- Are Pop Tarts gluten free?
- Is Maruchan Ramen gluten free?
- Is Silk Almond Milk gluten free?
- Is Sabra Classic Hummus gluten free?
- Is Nestle Hot Chocolate gluten free?
- Is Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate gluten free?
- Is Motts Apple Sauce gluten free?
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earnfrom qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Leave a Reply