Kale Salad with Apple Tahini Dressing
This salad is creamy and crunchy! Combining the best tastes of fall, everyone will love this salad.
for the Kale Salad with apple tahini dressing
Ingredients for Apple Tahini Dressing
– 1 C Apple Slices peeled and chopped
– 1/2 C Tahini
– 1/4 C Maple Syrup
– 1 clove Garlic
– 1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
Ingredients Kale Salad
– 4-5 C Baby Kale 1 box pre-washed
– 1 English Cucmber thinly sliced
– 4 Carrots peeled and thinly sliced
– 1 bulb Fennel trimmed and thinly sliced
– 1 Beet peeled and grated
How to make
The kale salad and apple tahini dressing
In a blender combine the tahini, apple, maple syrup, garlic and apple cider vinegar. Blend until it's smooth.
In a bowl combine the kale, carrots, grated beet,s and cucumbers. Add 1/4 cup of dressing and toss until each piece is coated.
for the full recipe
More healthy salads
Shaved Courgette Salad
For more simple gluten-free recipes click below!