- 1 Bunch Cilantro stems included
- 1 BIg Handful Parsley Leaves woody stems removed
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/3 C Tahini
- 1/4 Jalapeno seeds removed
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt fine grain
1. Combine the cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, water, vinegar, jalapeno and garlic cloves in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Use a tamper to press the ingredients into the blade for even emulsification.
Sauce will last for 5 days in the fridge.
3 months in the freezer.
recipe yields about 1 and 1/2 cups of sauce.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 4.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.6g | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg