- 1 1/2 C Roasted Carrots 1 pound peeled
- 1 1/2 C Chickpeas prepared and soaked or one 15 oz can
- 1/4 C Olive Oil cold pressed
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/4 C Mellow White Miso chick pea miso if you are avoiding soy
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice optional
- 1 tbsp Peruvian Spice Blend
Preheat oven to 400-F. Arrange carrots on a baking sheet and coat with oil or butter. Season with salt and pepper and bake until soft and slightly golden (30 minutes).
Remove the carrots from the oven. Peel off any burnt parts and mash with a fork
In a food processor combine all ingredients. Combine until emulsified. Enjoy!
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 6.1g | Calcium: 27mg