For a Christmas potluck with friends or a family gathering summer bbq, you can’t go wrong with a homemade fruit salad.
Check out these best fruit salad recipes—including some vintage gems—to impress guests at your next special occasion!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- What fruits should not be mixed in a fruit salad?
- Is eating a fruit salad every day healthy?
- Fruit Salad Recipes List
- Tanghulu (Chinese Candied Fruit)
- Old Fashioned Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
- Ensalada Navideña (Mexican Christmas Fruit Salad)
- Amish Fruit Salad Recipe
- Easy Dairy Free Fruit Salad
- Christmas Fruit Salad
- Grape Salad With Cream Cheese
- Natures Cereal
- Berry Fruit Salad With Homemade Strawberry Syrup
- Macedonia Di Frutta
- Fruit Salad Recipes List (Page 2)
- Orange Dijon Vinaigrette on a Citrus Salad
- Buko Salad (Filipino Fruit Salad Recipe)
- Waldorf Salad Recipe
- Winter Citrus Salad
- Ambrosia Salad With Cool Whip
- Cranberry Fluff Salad
- Apple Slaw With Cranberry
- Creamy Yogurt Fruit Salad
- Pomegranate Fruit Salad Recipe
- Fall Fruit Salad With Lime Yogurt Dressing
- Fruit Salad Recipes List (Page 3)
- Sweet and Crunchy Apple Celery Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Fluff Salad
- Raspberry Peach Cheesecake Salad
- Red and Green Fruit Salad With Vanilla Persian Fairy Floss
- Perfect Pink Fluff Recipe
- Fresh Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
- Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Granny’s Ambrosia Salad
- Fruit Salad Recipes List (Page 4)
- Festive Waldorf Salad
- Ruby Red Salad With Pomegranate Glaze
- Healthy Fruit Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Healthy Ambrosia Salad (Dairy-Free)
- Strawberry Caprese Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Salad With Rhubarb Dressing
- Beet And Citrus Salad With Tarragon Recipe
- Healthy Weight Loss Fruit Salad With Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit Cocktail Salad
- Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
- Pudding Fruit Salad
- Fruit Fluff Salad With Cool Whip
- Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad Recipe
- Red White And Blue Fruit Salad
- Red, White, And Blue Cheesecake Fruit Salad
What fruits should not be mixed in a fruit salad?
You should avoid mixing sweet fruits with acidic fruits.
Acidic and sub-acidic fruits such as apples, peaches, grapefruits, strawberries, and pomegranates should never be combined with sweet fruits such as raisins and bananas.
Is eating a fruit salad every day healthy?
Fruit Salad Recipes List
Tanghulu (Chinese Candied Fruit) is a great way to make sugared strawberries and grapes similar to Hawthorn Candy.
This easy fruit salad recipe is perfect for the holidays and for parties. You can easily swap some of the fruit out for what you have on hand or what is in season.
Ensalada Navideña (or Mexican Christmas Fruit Salad) is a mixture of apples and other favorite fruits covered in a dreamy and creamy dressing.
This sweet Amish creamy fruit salad is perfect for a holiday dessert table or to bring to a potluck.
A beautifully layered Christmas Fruit Salad with festive stripes!
This features holiday favorites like pomegranates, dried cranberries and pistachios, along with apples and red grapes, plus a luscious dressing and crunchy topping.
Natures Cereal with fresh berries, coconut water and fresh mint leaves is one of the best healthy breakfasts to enjoy in the morning!
This berry fruit salad is drizzled with a homemade strawberry syrup, made from the tops of fresh strawberries so no food goes to waste!
This simple healthy side dish is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert!