Are Dunkin Donuts hash browns gluten free?
Quick answer: Yes. While the hash browns at Dunkin contain vegetable oils and a few other ingredients, they do not have gluten.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Ingredient list of Dunkin Donuts hash browns!
- Gluten free hash browns recipes!
- Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles
- Other Gluten Free Menu Guides
Ingredient list of Dunkin Donuts hash browns!
Taken directly from Dunkin Donuts website, the ingredients in their hash browns includes, Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Corn Oil), Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Dehydrated Potato Flakes [Potatoes, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate and Citric Acid (Preservatives)], Garlic Powder, Spices, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Preservative), Dextrose, Dehydrated Parsley, Onion Powder.
Gluten free hash browns recipes!
Naturally Gluten-Free Hash Browns are the ultimate way to serve potatoes at breakfast or brunch.
This recipe will ensure you can achieve a perfectly crisp crust with gentle fluffy insides every time.
This gluten free Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole, with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
It doesn’t use any tins of condensed soup to create the creamy texture!
If you’re a fan of crispy hash brown patties, then you’ll love these air fryer hash browns!
Ready in about 10 minutes, they make a great breakfast side dish to pair with your favorite breakfast mains.
They’re also naturally gluten-free and vegan.
Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles
- Are Panera Chips Gluten Free?
- Are McDonald’s Fries Gluten Free?
- Is Panda Express Orange Chicken Gluten Free?
- Are Starbucks Egg Bites Gluten Free?
- Is Chik Fil A Cauliflower Sandwich Gluten Free?
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides
- Outback Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Panera Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Subway Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Starbucks Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Pizza Hut Gluten Free Menu Guide