In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all the gluten-free options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
I will also address any common questions asked when ordering gluten free off the Dunkin’ Donuts menu.
In addition I’ll include copycat gluten-free doughnuts recipes you can make at home.
Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the most popular nationwide chains for fast food in America.
Widely known for their donuts and fresh coffees, Dunkin’ Donuts is extremely popular states, having been founded in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950 by William Rosenberg.
There are almost 13,000 Dunkin’ Donuts fast food chains as of last year.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten Free Menu
- Commonly asked questions when ordering gluten-free at Dunkin’!
- Copycat gluten-free doughnuts recipes!
- Are Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns Gluten Free?
- Summary of gluten free menu options at Dunkin’ Donuts!
- What’s Keto At Dunkin Donuts?
Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten-free products I could find at Dunkin’ Donuts. Note all the drink and food options listed below do not contain gluten ingredients or wheat ingredients, based on the Dunkin’ Donuts menu.
These menu items still have the risk of cross contamination and other traces of gluten-containing ingredients, so if you are highly gluten sensitive please keep that in mind.
Espresso and Coffee
These are all of the Espresso Drinks and Coffee Drinks options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Iced Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Iced Americano
- Iced Latte
- Signature Latte
- Iced Signature Latte
- Iced Macchiato
- Iced Cappuccino
Flavor Shots & Swirls
These are all of the Flavor Shots and Swirls options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain gluten or wheat ingredients.
- Cookie Dough Swirl
- Butter Pecan Swirl
- Mocha Swirl
- Hazelnut Swirl
- Frozen Coffee
- French Vanilla Swirl
- Caramel Swirl
These are all of the Frozen Drinks options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Frozen Coffee
- Coolatta (Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, Blue Raspberry)
- Frozen Chocolate
- Frozen Matcha Latte
Teas & More
These are all of the Teas and More options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain gluten or wheat flour ingredients.
- Tea (Hibiscus Kiss Herbal Infusion, Harmony Leaf Green Tea, Decaf Breakfast Black Tea, Cool Mint Herbal Infusion, Chamomile Field Herbal Infusion, Bold Breakfast Black Tea)
- Iced Tea (Sweet Tea, Unsweeted Iced Tea, Sweetened Iced Tea, Unsweetened Iced Green Tea, Sweetened Iced Green Tea)
- Dunkin’ Refreshers (Blueberry Pomegranate, Peach Passion Fruit, Strawberry Dragonfruit)
- Hot Chocolate (Mint, Espresso)
- Matcha Latte
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Chai Latte
- Iced Chai Latte
- Vanilla Spice
These are all of the food options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain gluten or wheat ingredients.
Note that cross contact is possible due to shared cooking spaces with gluten-containing foods.
- Hash Browns
- Snacking Bacon
- NEW: Omelet Bites
- Bacon & Cheddar Omelet Bites
- Egg White & Veggie Omelet Bites
Commonly asked questions when ordering gluten-free at Dunkin’!
Although many people think Dunkin Donuts hash browns are made out of flour, they are actually made out of solely potatoes and dehydrated potatoes. You can find more about the nutrition information of DD hash browns by clicking here!
Beginning in late 2013, participating U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts store locations introduced the option to offer certified gluten-free bakery products, including a new gluten-free Cinnamon Sugar Donut and a gluten-free Blueberry Muffin.
No Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Ground Coffee is gluten-free.
Yes, Dunkin’ Coffee Creamers do not contain gluten.
Although the pumpkin spice sauce and pumpkin spice topping are not made with gluten-containing ingredients, Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice is not certified gluten free.
Yes. Both the frozen and iced matcha beverages at Dunkin’ contain no gluten.
Yes, the Dunkin Donuts Butter Pecan Swirl is gluten free.
Yes, most Dunkin’ locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day, but be sure to check your local store for its specific hours.
Yes, most Dunkin’ locations will be open on Christmas Day, but be sure to check your local store for its specific hours.
Copycat gluten-free doughnuts recipes!
Are Dunkin Donuts hash browns gluten free?
Quick answer: Yes. While the hash browns at Dunkin contain vegetable oils and a few other ingredients, they do not have gluten.
Summary of gluten free menu options at Dunkin’ Donuts!
A quick summary and some pro tips of everything gluten free at Dunkin’ Donuts:
- When you order at the store or even online, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your drinks and food.
- Confirm ingredients as Dunkin’ Donuts’ menu changes often. Ask them if your drink contains wheat or gluten to be sure.
- Ask staff to switch out glove or tongs when handling your food (hash browns, snacking bacon).
- Dunkin’ Donuts has a lot of gluten free drinks and coffee/tea options, but very few food options. If you’re hungry consider another place like Cheesecake Factory.
In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all of the best keto drinks and keto food options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
I will also address any common questions asked when ordering of the Dunkin Donuts menu if you ketogenic diet or low carb diet.
I’ll also include copycat recipes you can make at home!