Are Chipotle chips gluten free?
Quick answer: Yes Chipotle chips are completely gluten-free! These popular chips are made from corn (which is a naturally gluten-free grain) and are also cooked in a dedicated gluten-free fryer. Despite the low chance of contamination when it comes to their tortilla chips, the chance is still there. Those with celiac disease and high gluten sensitivity should keep that in mind and proceed with caution!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Ingredient list for Chipotle tortilla chips!
- Copycat Chipotle tortilla chips gluten free recipes!
- Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
Ingredient list for Chipotle tortilla chips!
Copycat Chipotle tortilla chips gluten free recipes!
These homemade corn tortilla chips are baked to perfection in the oven and seasoned lightly with salt. Using only three ingredients, you’ll get deliciously crisp gluten free tortilla chips that taste just like Chipotles in under 20 minutes!
Once you’ve tasted homemade, chipotle restaurant-style gf tortilla chips, you’ll never reach for a store-bought chip again! These chips are sturdy and crisp, ideal for dunking, and salted to perfection. Plus, they are baked, not fried!
Prepare the most crispy, crunchy, and tasty keto tortilla chips with only a few simple ingredients. They taste identical to Chipotle’s classic tortilla chips you know and love!
Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Is Chipotle queso gluten free?
- Is KFC coleslaw gluten free?
- Is Chik Fil A cauliflower sandwich gluten free?
- Is Mcdonald’s shamrock shake gluten free?
- Is Starbucks hot chocolate gluten free?
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
- KFC Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Sonic Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Buffalo Wild Wings Gluten Free Menu Guide
- PF Changs Gluten Free Menu Guide