Are McDonalds fries gluten free?
Quick Answer: No McDonalds fries are not gluten free as the beef flavoring in their fries contains wheat (their product labeling says that the fries contain “natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients”).
Make sure you check out my McDonald’s Gluten Free Menu Guide !
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earnfrom qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Ingredient list of McDonald’s world famous French fries !
Taken directly from Mcdonald’s website, the ingredients in their world famous French fries includes Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [wheat And Milk Derivatives]*), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (maintain Color), Salt. *natural Beef Flavor Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat And Hydrolyzed Milk As Starting Ingredients.
Copycat McDonald’s fries gluten free recipes !
Here are some great copycat mcdonals fries recipes that are 100 percent gluten free. These recipes are also much healthier and you can get all the ingredients are your local grocery store!
Healthier Homemade French Fries
Oven-Baked Gluten-Free French Fries
Gluten Free Restaurant-Style French Fries
On a keto diet? Make sure you check out my McDonald’s Keto Menu Guide!
Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Is Chipotle queso gluten free?
- Is KFC coleslaw gluten free?
- Is Mcdonald’s blueberry pie gluten free?
- Are Mcdonald’s shamrock shakes gluten free?
- Is the Chik Fil A cauliflower sandwich gluten free?
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
- Burger King Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Cheesecake Factory Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Jack In The Box Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Panda Express Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Panera Gluten Free Menu Guide
Leave a Reply