Are McDonalds fries gluten free?
Quick Answer: No McDonalds fries are not gluten free as the beef flavoring in their fries contains wheat (their product labeling says that the fries contain “natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients”).
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Ingredient list of McDonald’s world famous French fries !
- Copycat McDonald’s fries gluten free recipes !
- Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
Ingredient list of McDonald’s world famous French fries !
Taken directly from Mcdonald’s website, the ingredients in their world famous French fries includes Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [wheat And Milk Derivatives]*), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (maintain Color), Salt. *natural Beef Flavor Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat And Hydrolyzed Milk As Starting Ingredients.
Copycat McDonald’s fries gluten free recipes !
Here are some great copycat mcdonals fries recipes that are 100 percent gluten free. These recipes are also much healthier and you can get all the ingredients are your local grocery store!
Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Is Chipotle queso gluten free?
- Is KFC coleslaw gluten free?
- Is Mcdonald’s blueberry pie gluten free?
- Are Mcdonald’s shamrock shakes gluten free?
- Is the Chik Fil A cauliflower sandwich gluten free?
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
- Burger King Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Cheesecake Factory Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Jack In The Box Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Panda Express Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Panera Gluten Free Menu Guide