Is Nestle Hot Chocolate gluten free ?
Quick answer: No. Nestle Hot Chocolate Mix is not gluten free as it may contain wheat ingredients.
Ingredients list of Nestle Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix!
Taken directly from the Nestle Company website, the ingredients in their rich chocolate hot cocoa mix include: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS (MILK), HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND/OR PALM KERNEL AND/OR SOYBEAN), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, AND LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM CASEINATE (MILK), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINOSILICATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, GUAR GUM, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE.
Other gluten free articles you should check out!
- Are candy canes gluten free?
- Is Silk Almond Milk gluten free?
- Are Chipotle chips gluten free?
- Is Panda Express orange chicken gluten free?
- Are Starbucks egg bites gluten free?
Leave a Reply