Is KFC coleslaw gluten free?
Quick answer. Yes. KFC’s coleslaw is gluten free. It is freshly prepared with finely sliced cabbage, carrots, onion, and topped with their signature gluten-free dressing.
Be sure to check out my KFC gluten free menu guide!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Ingredient list of KFC’s coleslaw!
Taken directly from KFC’s website, the ingredients in their coleslaw includes Cabbage, dressing [(sugar, soybean oil, water, vinegar, modified cornstarch, liquid egg yolk, salt, citric acid, mustard seed, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ascorbic acid, natural flavour, paprika, calcium disodium edta, colour (paprika, caramel)]carrots, onions.
Copycat KFC coleslaw gluten free recipes!
Copycat KFC Coleslaw (Gluten Free)
KFC Copycat Coleslaw
KFC Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
Other Gluten Free Fast Food Articles!
- Is Starbucks hot chocolate gluten free?
- Is Chik Fil A cauliflower sandwich gluten free?
- Is McDonald’s blueberry pie gluten free?
- Is Panera tomato soup gluten free?
- Are Chipotle chips gluten free?
- Is Panda Express orange chicken gluten free?
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu Guide!
- Starbucks Gluten Free Menu Guide!
- Dunkin Donuts Gluten Free Menu Guide!
- Sonic Gluten Free Menu Guide!
- Panera Gluten Free Menu Guide!
- McDonald’s Gluten Free Menu Guide!
Leave a Reply