In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all the gluten-free menu options at Pizza Hut.
I will also address any common questions asked when ordering gluten free off the Pizza Hut Menu.
In addition I’ll include gluten free pizza recipes you can make at home.
Pizza Hut is one of the largest pizza chain restaurants and franchises that started in Wichita, Kansas in 1958.
It was started by Dan and Frank Carney, and has since grown into an international business with Pizza Hut locations spanning the United States and the globe.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Pizza Hut’s Gluten-Free Menu
- Items to avoid at Pizza Hut!
- Common questions asked when ordering gluten-free at Pizza Hut!
- Gluten Free Pizza Recipes
- Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Pizza Hut
- What’s Keto At Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut’s Gluten-Free Menu
These are all the gluten-free options I could find at Pizza Hut. Note all items listed below contain gluten-free ingredients, based on the Pizza Hut Gluten Free Tool.
However these gf options still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so if you have celiac disease or are highly sensitive to gluten please proceed with caution.
- Diet Pepsi
- Mountain Dew
- Mist Twist (Sierra Mist)
- Udi’s® Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza (GIG Certified Gluten-Free Pizzas)
- Udi’s® Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza (GIG Certified Gluten-Free Pizzas)
- Create Your Own Udi’s® Gluten-Free Pizza*
*Pizzas with Udi’s gluten free crust are only available in 10 inch size options.
Create Your Own Pizza Hut Gluten-Free Pizza
- Udi’s Gluten-Free Crust*
*Pizza Hut only has Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust available in certain locations. So check with your local store to see if they offer gluten free pizza crust.
- Classic Marinara Sauce
- Barbecue Pizza Sauce
- Buffalo Pizza Sauce
- Premium Diced Tomato Sauce
- Provolone Cheese
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Diced Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Green Bell Peppers
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Fresh Red Onions
- Green Chile Peppers
- Green Olives
- Grilled Chicken
- Italian Sausage
- Mediterranean Black Olives
- Seasoned Pork
- Sliced Banana
- Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Slow-Roasted Ham
- Sweet Pineapple
- BBQ Beef
- Bean Pizza Sauce
- Cheddar Lettuce
- Parmesan Oregano Seasoning
- Buffalo Ranch
- Extra Pizza BBQ
- Extra Pizza Buffalo
Items to avoid at Pizza Hut!
- Cross contamination risks are extremely high for Pizza Hut with the shared kitchen area.
- None of the desserts, pasta dishes, and sides are gluten free.
- Watch for cross contamination in the fryer too. The wings and fries are not considered gluten free according to Pizza Hut’s food allergy tool, so I recommend avoiding them to gluten-free customers who have Celiac Disease or a severe gluten allergy.
Common questions asked when ordering gluten-free at Pizza Hut!
Yes. You can order almost all of Pizza Hut’s Individual Pizzas made traditionally with regular pizza crust dough with gluten free dough.
Yes, Pizza Hut does offer a cauliflower crust.
No, you can’t buy pizza dough from any Pizza Hut location.
Yes, most Pizza Hut locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day, but be sure to check your local store for its specific hours.
Yes, most Pizza Hut locations will be open on Christmas Day, but be sure to check your local store for its specific hours.
Gluten Free Pizza Recipes
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Pizza Hut
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Pizza Hut.
- Pizza Hut has a decent number of gf pizza options for gluten-free consumers who are open to the risk with cross contamination.
- All pizza crusts for gluten free customers are provided by Udi’s certified gluten-free crust.
- When you order, tell Pizza Hut employees you are on a gluten-free diet so they take precautions with your meal. Even if it’s pizza delivery or pick up, make sure to include this in your order message so team members know.
In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all the menu options at Pizza Hut that are perfect for keto dieters.
I will also address any common questions asked when ordering off the Pizza Hut Menu if you are ion a ketogenic diet.
In addition I’ll include keto pizza recipes you can make at home.