In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all the gluten-free menu items at Outback Steakhouse. I will also address any common questions asked when ordering gf options off the Outback Steakhouse menu. In addition I’ll include copycat recipes you can make at home.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Table of Contents
- Outback Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu
- Common questions asked when ordering gluten free at Outback Steakhouse!
- Gluten free Outback Copycat Recipes
- Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Outback Steakhouse
- What’s Keto At Outback Steakhouse?
Outback Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu
These are all the gluten-free items I could find at Outback Steakhouse. Note all gluten-free options listed below do not contain wheat flour or gluten, based on the Outback Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu PDF. These gf menu items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so if you have celiac disease or any serious gluten-related disorders you should proceed with with caution.
- Coca-Cola Products
- Dr Pepper
- San Pelligrino
- Acqua Panna
- Iced Tea
- Aussie Palmer
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
- Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
- Sauza Gold Coast Margarita
Big Bowl Salads
- Aussie Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
- Brisbane Caesar Salad
- Fresh Strawberry Salad
Gluten Free Salad Dressings
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Tangy Tomato
- Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (served without bread)
- Drover’s Ribs & Chicken Platter
- Grilled Chicken on the Barbie
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Pineapple & Pork Medallions
- Baby Back Ribs
- Victoria’s Filet Mignon
- Outback Sirloin (Center-Cut)
- Bone-In Ribeye
- Bone-In New York Strip
- Melbourne Porterhouse
- Grilled Onions
- Roasted Garlic Butter
- Grilled Shrimp
- Steamed Lobster Tail
Steak ‘N Mate Combos
- Signature Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp
- Signature Sirloin & Grilled Chicken Breast
- Ribeye & Grilled Shrimp
- Filet Mignon & Lobster
- Perfectly Grilled Salmon
- Lobster Tails
- Botany Bay Tilapia
Steakhouse Potatoes & Sides
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato
- Sweet Potato
- Fresh Seasonal Veggie
- Fresh Mixed Veggies
- House Salad (made without croutons)
- Caesar Salad (made without croutons)
- Chocolate Thunder from Down Under
Common questions asked when ordering gluten free at Outback Steakhouse!
Outback does not have gluten-free kitchen. This is because individual gluten-free food may come into contact with non-gluten free food due to shared cooking equipment and preparation areas. You can learn more about Outback’s kitchen practices by clicking here.
Outback Steakhouse’s Aussie Fries are not GF. Instead, a gluten-free menu item you can order is veggies without seasonings or you can request salad.
A chocolate lover’s dream. The gluten-free brownie under the rich vanilla ice cream and homemade whipped cream is a flourless chocolate pecan cake cut into squares. It is one of the most popular menu items at Outback Steakhouse and the perfect dessert to order if you are on a gluten-free diet.
The fries are coated in a light flour-based coating, and the cheddar cheese sauce is not suitable for a gluten-free diet. If you are looking for a gluten-free option, Outback does offer a range of other side dishes that do not contain any gluten ingredients, such as mashed potatoes, mac u0026 cheese, fresh greens, and sweet potato fries.
Gluten free Outback Copycat Recipes
-Gluten Free On A Shoestring
-Six Sisters Stuff
-The Spruce Eats
-All The Healthy Things
-Air Fryer Fanatics
-Petite Allergy Treats
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Outback Steakhouse
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Outback Steakhouse
- When you order at the restaurant or on the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- Outback Steakhouse has plenty of gluten-free offerings on their regular menu from steak to ribs to seafood and even salads.
Eating out at a restaurant with a menu as large as the one at Outback Steakhouse is overwhelming if you’re on a low carb diet.
Check out this quick menu guide where I show you all of the low carb options at Outback.