In this menu guide, I’ll highlight all the gluten-free options at Red Robin.
I will also address any common questions asked when ordering gluten-free items off the Red Robin menu.
In addition, I’ll include copycat recipes you can make at home.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earnfrom qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu
These are all the gluten free menu items I could find at Red Robin. Note all options listed below do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients, based on the Red Robin Offical Allergen Menu.
These food and drink items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so if you have celiac disease and/or strong gluten sensitivities you should proceed with caution.
- Blueberry Pomegranate AHA Flavored Sparkling Water
- Coke Zero
- Diet Coke
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Dr. Pepper
- Freckled Lemonade
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Fresh-Brewed Sweet Tea
- Fresh-Brewed Sweet Tea Peach
- Fresh-Brewed Sweet Tea Raspberry
- Fresh-Brewed Sweet Tea Sugar Free Peach
- Fresh-Brewed Sweet Tea Sugar Free Raspberry
- Iced Tea with Peach
- Minute Maid Lemonade
- Minute Maid Lemonade with Peach Flavor
- Minute Maid Lemonade with Raspberry Flavor
- Minute Maid Lemonade with Sugar Free Peach Flavor
- Minute Maid Lemonade with Sugar-free Raspberry Flavor
- Orange Cream Soda
- Poppin’ Purple Lemonade
- Raspberry Cream Soda
- Root Beer Float
- Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea
- Sugar-Free Raspberry Iced Tea
- Very Berry Raspberry Limeade
- 1% Milk
- Horizon Chocolate Milk (Available only for the School Lunch Program)
- Horizon Milk (Available only for the School Lunch Program)
- Kid’s Apple Juice
- Kid’s Chocolate Milk
- Kid’s Orange Juice
- Kid’s Pineapple Juice
- Kid’s Root Beer Float
- Kids Freckled Lemonade
- Kid’s Blueberry Pomegranate AHA Flavored Sparkling Water
- Mott’s Apple Juice (Available only for the School Lunch Program)
Sauces & Dressings
- Baja Ranch Dressing
- Balsamic Dressing
- Bistro Sauce
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Buzz Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Chipotle Aioli
- Honey Mustard Poppyseed Dressing
- House Made Salsa
- Island Heat Sauce
- Italian Dressing
- Marinara Sauce
- Premium Mayonnaise
- Ranch Dressing
- Red’s Secret Tavern Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Scorpion Sauce
- Smoke ‘n Pepper Ketchup
- Sweet & Spicy Ketchup
- Tartar Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Bottomless Side House Salad (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Bottomless Steamed Broccoli
- Clamdigger’s Clam Chowder Soup
- Red’s Chili Chili
- Bottomless Fries
- Avo-Cobb-O Salad (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Bottomless Caesar Side (Select Locations) (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Bottomless House Salad (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Mighty Caesar Salad (Select Locations) (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Simply Grilled Chicken Salad (no croutons – contains wheat/gluten)
- Southwest Chicken Salad (must swap fried jalapeno coins)
- Crispy Chicken Tender Salad (no breaded chicken tenders, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Spicy Sombrero (no tostada, no jalapeno coins)
Sandwiches & Wraps
- California Chicken Sandwich (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- Simply Grilled Chicken
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
- Banzai Burger (must swap sweet & thick teriyaki sauce)
- Burnin’ Love Burger (must swap fried jalapeno coins)
- Burnin’ Love Chicken (must swap fried jalapeno coins)
- Chili Chili Cheeseburger
- Guacamole Bacon Burger (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- Impossible Burger With Cheese
- Keep It Simple Burger – Beef
- Keep It Simple Burger – Veggie
- Monster Cheeseburger
- Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- Royal Red Robin Burger (no bacon or eggs – contains wheat/gluten)
- Sauteed ‘Shroom Burger
- Scorpion Burger (must swap fried jalapeno coins)
- The Wedgie Burger (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- Vegan Burger
- Veggie Burger
- Veggie Vegan Burger
- Prime Chophouse Burger (no onion bun, no steakhouse sauce, no horseradish mushrooms, no onion straws, no onion ring garnish)
- Bleu Ribbon Burger (no onion bun, no Heinz sauce, no bleu cheese crumbles, no onion straws)
- Black & Bleu (must swap cheese sauce)
- Smoke & Pepper (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- The Madlove Burger (no bacon – contains wheat/gluten)
- The Master Cheese
- Haystack Tavern Burger (must swap campfire mayo and onion straws)
- Red’s Tavern Burger
- The Big Haystack Tavern Burger (must swap campfire mayo and onion straws)
- The Big Tavern Burger
- Ensenada Chicken Platter
- Prime Rib Dip (cheesy baguette, no caramelized onions)
Kid’s Gluten-Free Food
- Grilled Chicken Dip’ns
- Red’s Cheeseburger – Beef (no sesame bun)
- Red’s Cheeseburger – Chicken (no sesame bun)
- Red’s Cheeseburger – Veggie (no sesame bun)
- KID’S Bottomless Mandarin Oranges
- Kid’s Bottomless Carrots
- Kid’s Bottomless Side Salad
- Kid’s Bottomless Steamed Broccoli
- Kid’s Sundae
Items to Avoid at Red Robin
- Unfortunately all appetizers all shown to contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- The cheese sauce contains wheat/gluten.
- Various burger toppings like bacon, candied bacon, fried jalapeno coins, and more contain gluten ingredients .
- Sadly all Milkshakes & Desserts are shown to contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
Commonly asked questions when ordering gluten-free at Red-Robin!
Red Robin’s frozen fries are not gluten-free. While all of Red Robin’s locations offer various gluten-free buns, gluten-free toppings, and some gluten-free entrees and sides, their frozen fries contain gluten.
Every Red Robin location has a dedicated gluten-free fryer for French fries fries, sweet potato fries, tortilla chips, and Yukon chips (ruffled potato chips). These dedicated fryers are also free from the top 8 allergens So yes, if you are looking to order sweet potato fries at Red Robin, you can order sweet potato fries at Red Robin.
Red Robin says on its website that its seasoning is indeed gluten free, and it’s labeled as such on each Red Robin seasoning carton.
A Red Robin milkshake is not gluten free because because of the sprinkles. If you ask for no sprinkles, then the Red Robin milkshake is 100 percent gluten free!
Red Robin uses The Grande bun which is a gluten-free bun made of ancient grains and flax seed.
Yes! If you’re looking for a gluten-free or low-carb pizza option, Red Robin has you covered with its new Cauliflower Crust Donatos Pizza.
Be sure to check out my “What’s gluten free at Red Robin in 2023!” google web story!
Copycat Red Robin Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Onion Rings
Gluten Free Onion Rings are a special, savory treat of battered onion rings that are fried to perfection.
A few substitutions to make these entirely gluten free but completely delicious.
Easy No-Yeast Gluten Free Pretzel Bites
Easy gluten free pretzel bites made with yogurt! No yeast or standing mixer needed!
Gluten-Free Burger Recipe
Enjoy a gluten-free delicious burger made from scratch with 5 simple ingredients!
It’s way better than a burger from Red Robin! You can whip them up easily on the stovetop or grill them.
Cowboy Burgers (Gluten Free)
These Cowboy Burgers are topped with bacon, onion straws, BBQ mayo, and taste incredible! They are the perfect summertime dinner option!
Tex Mex Beef Burgers (GF)
Spice up your burger game with these awesome tex mex beef burgers, which are gluten free and packed with flavour! Perfect both for BBQ season!
Easy Gluten Free Mud Pie Recipe
This Gluten Free Mud Pie recipe is a great one to have on hand for summer desserts! It’s an easy, no-bake, make-ahead recipe everyone will love!
Gluten Free Meat Lovers Pizza
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip (Gluten-Free)
The Best Gluten Free Hot Artichoke Dip
Gluten Free Fish and Chips
This easy, gluten free Fish and Chips recipe is a healthy & delicious gluten free version of the classic English dish.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Items at Red Robin
Pro tips and a summary of everything gluten free at Red Robin:
- When you order at the restaurant or on the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- You can get a lot of burgers, sandwiches, and chicken options gluten free, along with plenty of sides and drinks. In my opinion, they have a pretty extensive gf menu at Red Robin.
- Some Red Robin locations have a dedicated gluten free fryer, ask your server.
Other Gluten Free Menu Guides!
- Outback Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Cheesecake Factory Gluten Free Menu Guide
- PF Changs Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu Guide
- Buffalo Wild Wings Gluten Free Menu Guide
Other Keto Menu Guides!
- What’s Keto At Olive Garden?
- What’s Keto At Cheesecake Factory?
- What’s Keto At Buffalo Wild Wings?
- What’s Keto At Wendy’s?
- What’s Keto At Panda Express?
Leave a Reply